I am currently a PhD candidate in Computer Science at University of Notre Dame. My research focuses on software engineering and requirement engineering. Particularly I work in area of traceability and trace link evolution in safety-critical software systems.
Research AssistantSAREC(Software and Requirements Engineering Center) University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
• Managing evolution in safety-critical software systems • Identify, model and detect patterns of change in source code • Change impact analysis in software product lines • Refactoring detection in evolving software systems • Designing and developing algorithms and tools to automatically evolve trace links.
Research AssistantSAREC(Software and Requirements Engineering Center) DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
• Using data mining techniques to solve software engineering problems • Mining Software repositories • Enhancing evolution in software systems using data mining algorithms
Teaching AssistantSouthern Illinois University Carbondale, Illinois
• Designing and lecturing a CS course “Computer Concepts” • Run a 27-student lab • Designing and performing class activities • Designing and grading take-home assignments, quizzes and final exam
Research AssistantSouthern Illinois University Carbondale. Illinois
• Find parallel solutions to reduce execution time of MCMC algorithms for IRT models • Implement solutions using C language • Process results and conclude
System EngineerInformation Technology Architects. Tehran, Iran
• Engineering of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition(SCADA) systems • Design of the power grid map • Design and implement of DataBase for RTUs and generators • Improve NetSCADA and other UIS application based on customer needs
Network AdministratorCultural Development Organization. Tehran, Iran
• Provide Network, Web, and PC/Workstation support/administration for the production (fiber-based multi-level star SAN) and management (wireless Ethernet) networks. • Research networking and application solutions for deployment within the organization and network expansion • Design and maintain corporate Intranet and Internet sites • Support and administer mobile computing and environment VPN services • Configure/maintain Internet filtering and security • Provide DB support/administration
Co-op StudentNaderpardaz Co. Tehran, Iran
• Defined system requirements based on customer expectations, designed and supported customer networks • Conducted network traffic/performance studies and system analysis • Developed telecommunication firmware in C++